The Hon. Member for Onchan (Mr Callister) to ask the Minister for Health and Social Care:
Pursuant to the Select Committee Report on Accommodation for Vulnerable Young People, what work has been undertaken to assess the quality of the private sector housing occupied by each individual care leaver and estranged young person and, where necessary, support such persons to obtain more suitable accommodation?

Link to Hansard