The Hon. Member for Onchan (Mr Callister) to ask the Minister for Infrastructure –
What assessment of a tenant’s ability to pay his Department has undertaken before applying a Social Housing rent increase from April 2018, especially for those tenants on a low or fixed income and not in receipt of any government support?
Link to Hansard on Tynwald website (Page 571)